1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bruce R Guerdan?

Rude and sarcastic to elderly woman accompanying elderly man with brain injury. Completely appalling bedside manner.

Terrible treatment and sarcastic and rude to distraught elderly woman whose husband was in with a brain injury. Completely appalling bedside manner.

Outrageous Price Gouger

The SOB is an ER Dr. Doesn't accept Florida Blue but goes in to a hospital that does and then charges $1,044 to see me when Blue cross allows $176.07. His billing dept will take $522 but not the Blue Cross amount. Greedy price gouger. Should be illegal!

Recommend another doctor

Horrible bedside manner. Boyfriend being seen with massive headache 2 hours into visit and still in massive pain. Poorly treated.

Manas Air Base 2005

A good Doctor and better colleague , especially in the war.

I you find yourself in his care run run fast away

I had a broken nose I left with a bruised arm He used a glue on the minor cut on my nose that cost hundreds of dollars that fell of within a few hours it was suppose to stay on for a week according to the instructions that was given to me in writing, so it was not applied correctly or maybe it was just to add to his pockets. I complained to the company he works for SOUTHERNMOST EMERG PHYSICIAN but it was to a deaf ear. No one would ever talk to me about it they made me write a letter which they wrote back to bad. pay the bill. My insurance payed them over over $800 but I still owed them 347.20 after a year trying to get them to make and adjustment they have turned it over to an collection company. Besides using glue that didn't work and wasn't even needed and I was never asked if I wanted it...... he was rude and every time I asked a question he acted like I was stupid. When I went to my doctor 2 weeks later and still had the bruised arm he told me that it was because the person that gave me a "pain shot" that made me a grown man cry,,, had hit the bone in my arm with the needle while it was a tech that gave me the shot it was under this doctors care and no one there apologized for that,,, and believe me it was more painful than the broken nose so if you find yourself in his care run run as far and fast as you can.

Dr. Bruce R Guerdan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Key West, FL.

Dr. Bruce R Guerdan Is this you?