Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce H Levin
Dr. Bruce H Levin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunbury, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Levin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce H Levin has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Dr. Levin is the only doctor who worked relentlessly to obtain the care I needed. After seeing another doctor for my medical issues and not obtaining the care I needed, I saw Dr. Levin who immediately ordered multiple tests to aid in my recovery. Dr. Levin actually listens to your problems and never rushes you out of the office. While the wait might be a little longer at times it is well worth it. I have visited Dr. Levin several times and the experiences has always been the same. I never encountered a doctor who will do whatever it takes to make sure his patients receive the best care possible. I wish every doctor gave the courtesy and respect to all his patients such as Dr. Levin does. I highly recommend Dr. Levin and will continue to use his as my doctor.
Dr. Levin is one of the most compassionate pain management doctors I have seen in tge 4 years I have been living with chronic pain. He takes time to really know tge patient and works with me in order to see me well again. He asks about me and takes timevto listen to me and my concerns. Very rare today. I appreciate his knowledge and friendly and helpful staff as well. They are great. I highly recommend him.
Dr Levin has been treating me for 3 yrs , his recommendations have made my back problem much easier to deal with. His diagnosis were spot on , his staff is the of the best Ellie is very helpful and always willing to go the extra mile , I would recommend Dr Levin and his staff to anyone with back , neck or any other problems with discomfort in moving , or walking ,Thank you Dr Levin......
Dr. Levin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Bruce H Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsM Nayeem Akhtar Md, 329 Arch St, Sunbury, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce H Levin in this video.
Dr. Bruce H Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunbury, PA.