Dr. Bruce Hagadorn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Hagadorn?

No Way Jose!

Posted on August 26th, 2014

Wonderful office staff. Very caring and understanding with making appointments and call backs with blood results. However, the doctor visit was a big surprise to my husband and myself as he came highly recommended. It was our first visit and from the moment he entered the room he made derrogatory and inappropriate comments about us being older parents. He announced he had to go to his son's game so did not have a lot of time. When he could not find the baby's heartbeat right away said he would not spend anymore time on the ultrasound and said we would have to come back in a week and see the technician. We came in as new, happy expectant parents and we left as worried, shocked, and upset new parents.

Posted on October 5th, 2013

Best doctor ever. I wish he could be my primary care physician and my pediatrician. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this doctor and his care. H

DO NOT RECOMMEND- HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Posted on August 12th, 2013

We are VERY disappointed at the office staff of Dr Hagadorn, very poor bedside manners here. GABBY is awful, she is been so rude to us demanding payment without telling us how much we owe. We ended up having them bill our insurance so we didn't have to deal with an out of pocket unknown expense. We were in shock at Dr Hagadorn's dismissive reaction when we told her our experience with his receptionist. He absolutely did not care to hear us out. SHOCKING!! We are half way through our pregnancy and he even told us it'd be hard for us to find a doctor who would take us half way through care. He didn't even care what will happen to our baby if we cant find another doctor!!! He made no efforts to alleviate our concerns so we stay with him. PATIENT BEWARE!! We do not recommend this office, they don't care about you as a patient and they don't take responsibility for the way they handle things.

NIGHTMARE

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I really think this guy is like a Jekyl and Hyde. He was the nicest in office when I made many visits prior to birthing twins. It was a high risk pregnancy because it was multiples AND they were born early so I chose CHOC and he wassssss madddd. Really mad that I didn't go with the little hospital that his office sits on top of. He beat the tar out my insides during the c-section and I'm sure it was as a thank you for making him drive down the freeway to do the $50,000 surgery in another location. This guy is a genuine nut. He is only happy when things go HIS way. Stray the course and you are in big trouble. Went elsewhere for my next pregnancy and absolutely do not recommend.

The best Doctor EVER!

Posted on April 16th, 2012

He delivered all 3 of my boys. I would say hands down, he is the BEST Dr.!!! I had 2 miscarriages before my first son was born 14 years ago and he held my hand every step of the way. He has the best bedside manner and a great sense of humor. If you had to wait 2 hours in the waiting room (I never did) then he is well worth the wait!

Great doctor, woul

Posted on November 20th, 2011

He is the best!!!

Posted on September 11th, 2011

Posted on September 6th, 2011

dr. hagadorn is amazing! he is very informative and caring, not just about his patients' physical bodies but also their emotional and mental well being. he spent 45 minutes with me on my last visit, making sure that i was comfortable with the information he was providing. sometimes it's hard getting an appointment but he does make time for emergencies. i hope he never retires because finding someone to replace him would be impossible.

BEST OB/GYN EVER!

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I've had three children, many female problems and quite a few bad OB/GYN's due to managed care. Now that I have private insurance I'm so thankful to have found Dr. Hagadorn. I've never waited more than 5-10 minutes in the wating and no more than 5-10 minutes in the treatment room. Him and his staff have always been amazing. I loved my experiences that my I sent my teenage daughter to him. She's now 20 and loves him as well. We can't say enough great things about this doctor and his staff!

Caring, Knowledgable OB

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr. Hagadorn performed my d&c and also delivered my baby. I was considered a high risk patient. He spends time to discuss important issues with you and I always felt my questions were answered without being rushed. His sense of humor is also an added plus. His caring nature in the delivery room and post op visits at the hospital was more than I expected.

Caring Private Practice

Posted on February 10th, 2011

I am surprised to read that someone had to wait 2 hr to see him. Usually the wait in his office is really short. I usually get to see in within 20 minutes. He has been a caring and patient physician so far. I was referred by my co-worker to him. 3 of my co-workers ranging form 50~29 seems him for both OB and GYN care. All of us are pretty happy with him so far.

horrible doc if you don't want to follow his schedule!!!!

Posted on October 14th, 2010

Dr. Hagadorn is absolutely the worst doctor. I cringe every time I remember my son's birth! He was SOOOO angry that my baby came two weeks early, first thing he said when walked in room was "this is so inconvenient". He complained the whole time that he needed to pick up his daughter and cursed when my water broke and got on him. Mainly he was extremely angry that I would not take any pain meds...so sorry but this was my second natural birth and it would have went perfectly fine if he did not tell me to start pushing too early (9cm) which caused swelling & some problems. All in all, baby was born without meds but he caused all the problems. Borderline malpractice, this guy is a jerk!!!!!!