Dr. Bruce Hennessy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Hennessy?

Always takes time to answer all concerns

Posted on June 19th, 2017

I started with Dr. Hennessy after my brother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. He listens to concerns and has a honest dialog about what you need to do if you're high risk. Because of my procedures and office visits I have never developed colon cancer (only precancerous polyps) . I highly recommend him.

Awesome gi doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I'm very surprised honestly to see any negative feedback from dr hennesey . As soon as I walked into the office his staff was very very friendly which is hardly ever the case with most offices I have been to . The wait time was about 35 min. Which isn't to bad. I have been sick pretty much my entire life and have had and met alot of drs. And I thought dr hennesey was very friendly , very knowledgable , listens very well had a great bedside manner . He also did 2 procedures on me and they couldn't of went any better . I would recommended him for sure ! I drive 2 hours to be seen and its worth it

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Very rude. Person at computer made me feel like my insurance providor was crappy, and just was real short with me acted like I was a bother if I asked questions she could never work out in publc like retail or anything because she acts like I'm wasting her time.

Rude

Posted on January 21st, 2012

My experience was nothing less than horrible. The doctor was rude and spent more time correcting me on my personal life and posture than helping me with the issue I came in for. I will never go back to see Dr. Hennessy. After leaving his office, I promptly called my primary care doctor for a new referral. I also find it quite ironic that his last words to me were, "You aren't going to leave the office and then call back in to the desk to say that you hate me and you're never coming back, are you? Cause I've had people do that, and I'm like "What did I do?"." Ironic...

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I was not happy with him at all. He basically made me feel like I'm a nut case.

Best Gastro I have found

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

Took his time with me for the first visit. Did not seem rushed, answered questions. When you call a person actually answers the phone instead of an answering machine making you jump through hoops. The staff were kind and very professional but also personable and would listen to concerns and offer support and an understanding ear.He was knowledgeable and seemed astounded at the lunacy of what I had been advised by other GI and their staff.

Posted on July 10th, 2017