Dr. Bruce Hershfield Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Hershfield?

Poor listening skills

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Put me on an RX that I had a severe allergeic reaction to. I am hypoglycemic. On this RX, I could eat a large meal, and 15 minutes later, my blood sugar would drop dramactically. He said "thats not in the book". One time I ate lunch, went to my appt, and had a hypoglycemic attack. He had to go into his house, and get me a pear and crackers. After I left that appt, when I got on the I-83, I had another hypoglycemic attack. Pulled car onto shoulder, opened the door, vomited, and had to drive the 15 minutes back home. I dont care what "your book said" - maybe they didnt test patients w/hypoglycemia. After a funeral, my blood sugar dropped so quickly, its the first time I passed out. A Dr. must LISTEN to the patient. I dont care what your books report. Did they ever test patients w hypoglycemia. Quote from Lewis Black "we are all like snowflakes" . We are all made differently.

Posted on December 1st, 2016