Dr. Bruce I Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce I Hoffman?

Horrible, don't waste your time.

Don't waste your time folks. No, I'm not the one that always goes on the internet to complain, but I feel this complaint is necessary to help others avoid this doctor. Doesn't even look at you when you are in the exam room, falsifies your records saying he examined you when he didn't. Never calls back, staff so rude you could cry... all five had their noses in FB or food and didn't even look up at me when I entered, then had a really rude reply when I asked for latest bloodwork. 4 years spent w/ this office and I left. Found a great doctor at Jefferson and she's gone further with my treatment and everything else in 2 visits.

Dr. Hoffman is the best rheumatologist in the area!

Dr. Hoffman is truly a caring individual. He takes the time listen and hear what each patient has to communicate. Dr. Hoffman is a skilled clinician able to diagnosis and provide appropriate cutting edge treatment and follow-up care for each patient. Patient calls are returned. Dr. Hoffman has been my doctor for over 30 years. The treatment provided has enable me to lead a successful personal life and a rewarding career in the field of public education. Dr. Hoffman is truly a "Top Doctor"!

10 all over witheverything!

he is the best dr i have gone to.....he was voted best doctors in the philadelphia magazine