Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce I Rose has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
I m very happy with the service at Infertility solutions Allentown office. I am taking an ongoing treatment with Dr Rose for Pcos and been trying to conceive.Dr. rose and staff have been very caring and understanding through my process as well as straight forward and realistic in terms of what to expect. Dr Rose will never make you feel rushed in an appointment he will take time to explain and answer every question you ask. Laura RN is very caring and will always help you in every possible way she but makes sure that you understand everything well . .The office staff brittany is always cheerful and smiling.Jane at the billing is very helpful and will explain to you and help you work with the insurance. They are very good with returning your calls and always accommodating with appointments .Infertility and trying to conceive is a emotional rollercoaster ride the team here truly supports you through this. I am hoping to conceive my first baby with the team here !
Dr. Rose was very friendly and kind. He acted like he cared and made sure to always answer ever question no matter how small. He took the time to make sure we knew every step of the process and that we were comfortable with the steps. My husband and I would not be expecting our first child together f it were not for him.
Before meeting Dr. Rose my husband and I have been trying for 9 years to conceive. After doing the IVM procedure it worked and now miraculously have a beautiful 8 month old baby girl! Regardless if it worked or not, Dr.Rose and his staff (Ruth you got me through it!!) were so amazing. They were so sensitive and caring and super personable. They made such a stressful, emotional time that much easier and cannot wait to go back to try for a second child. This is a Doctor that really has passion for helping couples like you and me.
I'd seen 4/5 doctors prior to see Dr. Rose. He was the only one that actually listened to what I wanted and respected my opinion. Because of Dr. Rose taking time with me and actually listening, I'm pregnant with my first child and will see Dr Rose when it's time for my second. I love him.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Jackson Health System
Dr. Bruce I Rose accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce I Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.