Dr. Bruce A Isaacson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Isaacson?

a caring doctor, and a loving person

Dr. Isaacson is a very competent and smart doctor, but before he is a great doctor, he is even a better person. He genuinely cares for his patients and tries to help them get better. He always makes me feel like I am his favorite patient and listens with full and undivided attention. I wish he will be around for long long time for our family and for many other people who need good care.

Dr. Isaacson is the doctor you wish every doctor could be like. He takes the time to talk to you and really cares. My entire family (even now my girls are married) brings their family to see him. We think he's the best!!!!

A caring doctor

We went to Dr. Isaacson when I was pregnant with our first child. It was an unplanned (but not unwanted!) pregnancy, and he treated my husband and I - two scared and nervous kids - with respect and caring. He cared for me and my daughter through her childhood, and the beginning of my next pregnancy. We moved away from Utah, and we still miss Dr. Isaacson's fantastic bedside manner, he always took a lot of time with us, and talked to us as individuals and not just patients.

Dr. Bruce A Isaacson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Logan, UT.