Dr. Bruce J Rosen Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bruce J Rosen?

Dr Bruce Rosen delivered my daughter 25 years ago. I was a very high risk pregnancy (having lost one baby prematurely). When I went into premature labor again during the 5th month of my new pregnancy, he monitored my pregnancy, put me on bed rest, and made sure that I had a staff of nurses visit me at home on a regular basis along with a contraction monitoring device. I delivered a healthy beautiful daughter who graduated from college, with her Masters Degree. I will never forget the excellent care that I received from Dr. Bruce Rosen. His bedside manor may be a little monotone, but don't let that get in the way. He is excellent and I will be forever grateful to him and his wonderful staff.

Dr. Bruce J Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rose Valley, PA.