Dr. Bruce J Witmer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce J Witmer?

I had a hip replacement and experienced a slipped cup on day 2 postop. MD decided to adjust my ITB muscle during surgery. Many limitations even 1 year post-op. I had to find a specialist to revise the procedure. 3 years later I still experience muscle pain from ITB procedure. NOTE I never requested the ITB procedure.

Caring STAFF

Thank You for putting me at ease during the whole process. From the first phone call to the day of surgery, I knew I was in good hands. Thumbs up:)!Dr. Whitmer came in multiple times to check in on me prior to surgery and afterwards! THANK YOU!

I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Wittmer. He is very skilled and understanding of aviation medicine.

Excellent Doctor

Had been seeing another orthopedist for 3yrs treating knee pain, had 2 orthoscopic surgeries, cortisone shots, and synvisc shots 4 times. Dr. sent me to Dr. Witmer for knee replacement surgery. Dr. Witmer spent 5 minutes with me asked if anyone had looked at my hips, took xrays and said hips were 98% of my problem. Replaced both hips over last 9 months and pain in hips and knees is gone! Trust this man, he knows what he is doing.

Dr. Bruce J Witmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.