Dr. Bruce E January Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce E January?

WARNING!!!! Check Dr. January and his background!

Worse dr ever! I am suffering from both eyes and now permanent eye damage bc of his lack of carelessness. He has been fired from where I had my surgery. I later found out that he has lost his license and had to move states multiple times to clear his name. He and his staff love money so they schedule as many surgeries as possible. He is about quantity not quality... just look at his stats! He ever brags about having done over 25,000 surgeries...however he fails to mention that he only gets about half of his surgeries right. Thanks to marketing we are lead to believe the amount of surgeries he has done makes him a good dr. I have seen some of the top doctors in the nation now, including traveling to California to get my eye corrected but unfortunately I have permant eye damage that not even the top doctors in America want to try to fix. Dr. January ruined Both of my eyes and I am not the only one. Both eyes are extremely blurry even with regular contacts, and I have to now get fitted into custom leases that hurt and maybe permant. I may now have to get an eye transplant. This is my worse nightmare come true. He has since been fired from where I got my surgery bc of multiple procedures gone wrong under his care and I now find out he has moved states yet again... he actually travels to multiple states to do surgeries and make money on the weekend for these multiple chain clinics such as the LASIK Eye institute (don't go there...). where he can get paid fast and be out. Please don't make the same mistake that I did. I can no longer drive, see at night and I suffer from constant head aches. Good luck if you do surgery but please go to a specialty clinic with one eye dr who takes special care of his patients and about qaulity bc he cares about his practice, not quantity. No cheap surgery is worth the long suffering that I am now having.

Great Surgeon

Had Lasik a week ago with Dr. January. Great and fun experience!!

Suffering floaters and severe dry eyes and bursts of light after prk done by Bruce January . It's been 2 years since prk.

Money is what makes him and his staff very happy and your best friend but in the end you will be the one depressed. Just stick to contacts or glasses. Why do you think they make you sign before surgery saying if any complications happen they are not responsible. They will a sure you that and nothing bad will happen. Not true. Good luck. I really hope who reads this review really thinks this through before they get treated I was the same as you excited but now I'm very depressed because of what I'm going through and its only getting worse.

Amazing surgeon with great bed side manners

Dr. January the Great!

He was exceptional! Quick and fast. Made me feel at easy before the procedure started. After the procedure he gave me a personal contact just in case something felt wrong. After follow ups his staff made me feel like I was one of a kind. All together it was a great experience!

Staff is nice. Dr is Exellent and very proffesional.

i had the lasik surgery 7wks ago and my vision is horrible, I would have kept wearing eyeglasses if I had known my vision would be so challenged, I can't drive at night or when its raining.

Beyond ecstatic

I wore glasses 24/7. I'm not the type to ever write a review on anything but I have been putting off lasik since my org eye doc was way over charging me, (been going to my eye doc since I was 5 and now im 27 yrs old). I was referred by a fam member who had it done here and the institute made sure a was very comfortable even gave me a blanket while procedure was being done! my response is the same as my fam member when asked what did I have to say about it; I don't know why I waited so long. I've worn glasses since pre-k with bad stigmatism each eye diff prescription, I was afraid my vision was so bad they would only be able to corrected it 20/25 but the next day I went for follow up they told me "congratulations you can now see 20/20"!!! greatest feeling ever and very reasonable price with lifetime warranty! Some reviews complain about the loud music he played during procedure but I think it calmed my nerves instead of being just quiet listening to machines move. Overall I would recommend this %100 wish I was referred to here years ago! cant wait to show off my eyes with make- up once i'm done with these eye drops. No regrets at all!

I am going on three months and have very dry eye

I am going on three months and have very dry eye - use drops throughout the day. I can read and see close up without correction. I had a very slight distance vision correction prior to the surgery but now everything 10 feet and beyond is blurry. I am very disappointed. Going back tomorrow for another followup. All I've been told for three months is that the dryness must become less for me to see clearly but it's NOT getting less. I am very disappointed. I don't know why the doctor won't talk to me about it all more and answer my questions, such as can a followup procedure correct the distance vision problem??? Anyone had any such experience as this?

think twice...

I just saw an eye doctor about my right eye not seeing clearly. She said my lasik wasn't done that well... I am quite upset. I had mine done in 2007, and by 2009 I needed glasses again. Something isn't right. I now have to go to an optometrist to get a second opinion on my eye

Greatest Doctor Ever!

I was very concerned about the procedure and he spent extra time answering all my questions. His follow-up care was outstanding. Would recommend to everyone.

Awesome doctor!