Dr. Bruce Kauk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Kauk?

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Excellent staff, Dr Kauk, is by far, the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

A classic old fashioned family doctor. He has the experience to know what works as well as what he learned in medical school. Not much gets by him.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Caring doctor. Have been a patient of Dr. Kauk's for over 25 years. Drive 60 miles-oneway-for a visit. He listens to my concerns, explains why he eliminates meds, why he may prescribe others. In listening to my concerns, he has been very accurate in addressing my health concerns. I have MAJOR health issues. He has been there for me--has helped me get through serious problems. Main thing he listens to me before jumping to a diagnosis or ordering unnesessary test. I have recommended Dr. Kauk to others and they are patients of his. Gladly recommend him to others needing a great doctor. Also very good office staff.

Posted on May 9th, 2017