Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce Keller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce Keller - Posted on November 22nd, 2013
Horrible bedside manner! Rudest dr I ever met!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce Keller - Posted on June 7th, 2012
I have never had a worse experience at a dr office! I went in for bipolar meds and some weight loss concerns..he was rude and ignorant the moment he walked in the waiting room, he told me to go elsewhere if I was seeking diet pills,, never gave me a chance to explain anything..then refunded my copay and I left very embarrassed and humiliated, still needing a dr bipolar meds I called back asked for another dr told them my first experience and rudely the receptionist says we don't do pay management at all,, ok the visit was never about any pain meds,,,, very rude staff and dr..never felt so degraded in my life,,, only good part of whole visit was my nurse she was awesome,, pleasant and considerate,, thank god they have some human beings working there,,,, I will never...never step foot in that office again
Number one doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce Keller - Posted on February 12th, 2012
Dr. Keller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham City Community Hosp
Bear River Valley Hospital
44 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Bruce Keller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bruce Keller's office for more information.
600 W Hospital Rd Brigham City, UT : (435) 734-2041
Locations & Directions600 W Hospital Rd, Brigham City, UT
Dr. Bruce Keller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brigham City, UT.