Dr. Bruce J Kerr Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce J Kerr?

My experience with Dr. Bruce Kerr

M personal experience with Dr. Bruce Kerr at Gunderson Clinic has been as a Patient in the Suboxone Program. Dr. Kerr has been very compassionate, caring and understanding. I am very satisfied thus far with the treatment I have received from him. He takes good care of me concerning my treatment, he pays careful attention and makes interaction personal and caring. I think he does very good work.

Very arrogant and condescending, will not listen to what you say, will not spend time to determine problem, makes too quick decisions which in my case was wrong!

COPD

Dr. Bruce J Kerr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.