Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce D Klaskin has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Bruce D Klaskin has the following 12 expertise
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Geriatric Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Bruce D Klaskin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I was thrilled to begin seeing Dr Klaskin in hopes to finally feel better. He never did any new tests, he just looked over my tests that were done years ago. Then, he prescribed some very heavy drugs in which I had a very very bad reaction to. I called the office to tell them what happened and get appointment to get something else. Had to wait a week for an appointment with no pain medication, also going through withdrawal symptoms from medication I had bad reaction from being on for two days. When I went to appointment, he gave me something for headache, not the rest of my pain. During next visit, he tried to give me the medication I had a bad reaction to again! Plus, he refuses to even look at the pain I have in my leg. I had other issues looked at by other doctors and he said that they were wrong because they did not do any tests to confirm. But he says that I have Fibromyalgia. I was tested by Hershey Medical Center, it was negative. He says they are wrong and he is right. What a jerk! Stay away!!
I have finally been heard! After going through countless doctors to find someone to take care of my chronic pain, I found Dr. Klaskin. I found him to be personable, he listened to me, and took his time at my first consultation. He has provided to me what I need to deal with my chronic pain. I have waited so long to find someone, and was on the verge of taking my life before I found Dr. Klaskin. He's aces in my book.
I've been seeing Dr.K for over 2yrs now. Thank God for Dr.K & his Staff. Such wonderful people who really care and an listen to your every word. It hasn't been an easy 2yrs but with Dr.K & staff it sure does make you feel good knowing that they care an will do anything within their power to help you both mentally & physically. If you need a doctor an want one who really cares about your well being go see Dr.K
As a healthcare provider who suffers w/ chronic musculoskeletal pain I am soooo thankful to have Dr. Klaskin available to me for assessment and treatment ...When i first began treatment with him i was in constant , moderately severe pain that responded to no other treatments including physical therapy,rolfing, or massage therapy. He literally gave me back the ability to experience JOY again.....his kindness and attentiveness are only surpassed by his knowledgge and skill....
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Bruce D Klaskin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce D Klaskin in this video.
Dr. Bruce D Klaskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.