Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce D Klugherz MD
Dr. Bruce D Klugherz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Bruce D Klugherz has the following 18 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
Showing 5 of 12
The very best there is
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce D Klugherz - Posted on February 27th, 2019
Dr. K is the best,. He saved my life and continues to be the most compasionate and caring md i have ever had. He is extremely skilled in his field, i am an Rn in the hospital and have seen him in action with his patients. He thinks of each patient as an individual and listens to their concerns. I have several friends who are also his patients and he is wonderful md with all of them.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce D Klugherz - Posted on January 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce D Klugherz - Posted on June 8th, 2017
Very good doctor & surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce D Klugherz - Posted on December 22nd, 2016
R.n. Staff nurse for 35 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce D Klugherz - Posted on May 16th, 2016
I have worked with mds. For many years. Dr. K is the Best. He not only saved my life but he has an awesome bedside manner and when in his office he takes his time and really listens and discusses things with you.you never feel rushed. He is the gift that God sent me or the day I almost died , 2 years ago. I refer him to everyone. He is what a doctor should always be.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Bruce D Klugherz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsABINGTON MEDICAL SPECIALISTS, 1235 Old York Rd Ste 222, Abington, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce D Klugherz, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Abington, PA, in this video.
Dr. Bruce D Klugherz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Abington, PA.