Dr. Bruce P Kolton Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce P Kolton?

Wonderful Doctor!

I saw Dr.Kolton for the first time. He is very mild mannered and quickly made me feel at ease. He gave me all the time I needed and even did a procedure on me. You might have a short wait for the doctor but he will not rush you and does what he can in one appointment. Wonderful doctor!

I would recommend.

I'm always able to get an appt right away- even the same day that I call and he has office hours on some Saturdays, which is helpful. He also provides good samples at the desk. He explains things well and he has taken a number of moles off of me, including the facial area, with no scarring.

Bad experience

I've seen a lot of dermatologists because of my obsession with sun-bed tanning and this doctor was by far the worst. Barely spent time with me. I have major major scars after he removed one of my moles. Other doctors have removed my moles with almost no scar. Here, I can see the stitch marks. For my follow-up appt, he came into the room with his pants falling down and shirt un-tuck - how unprofessional. Bad experience.

N/A

Spends little time with patient (less than 5 mins). Way too much time goes in between the time you check in and the doctor seeing you (greater than 40 mins). Goes to see 4 patients after he says he'll be right back. Staff is very rude. I will not be back nor would I recommend others.

Seems to avoid even a quick glance at patient files before follow-up visits. Doesn't seem to have a strong attention to detail. Mis-diagnosed basal cell condition for over a year.

Get a different referral!

My husband took our 6 month old in for a forehead wound that hasn't healed in 3 months. The doctor barely looked at her said "What do you want me to tell you, it's eczema" My husband tried to explained that its been months and never fully healed with 3 different scripts we'd gotten from our ped. The doctor walked out came back in the room with samples told him to put it on her twice a day and said hopefully she's not allegric to nuts cause there's nut oil in this-just watch her for an allergic reaction then he left. He only saw her for 2 minutes! It took us 2.5 weeks to get an appointment for that!

Dr. Bruce P Kolton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.