Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce L Greene has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Greene had no clue how to diagnose my condition, twice over the span of a year. He had no idea how to relate to people or do any background reading/study before the appointment, either. I witnessed him show an utter failure in critical thinking, people skills, and basic scientific curiosity, which left me with a $300+ bill each of the two visits within a year. I'm irate and disappointed in the disparity between his self-confidence (HIGH) and his basic people & diagnostic skills (LOW). Shame on this guy and his ego.
I have had three surgeries on my knee and each time I am happy with the results. Dr. Greene is carrying and compassionate. He always listens and answers any and all questions. Great person and doctor overall! Five of my other family members have had great success with him as well.I would highly recommend him!
Dr. Greene and his office misdiagnosed my broken foot! After 12 weeks of their office telling me that my foot would heal on its own and that I must be missing some nutrient because it did not heal correctly, I went to a different doctor who looked at the xray in shock and said I ABSOLUTELY needed surgery because the break was dislocated and had it healed on its own it would have caused me great pain for the rest of my life. When I told my co-workers about this experience, person after person had a story about Dr. Greene misdiagnosing their injuries as well! Always get a second opinion - and if you break a bone in Ithaca, DO NOT go to Ithaca Orthopedic.Oh, and their office staff is rude, I saw them ream someone out in the crowded waiting area because they were behind on a bill! And you'll wait forever for your appointment.
Went for a painful shoulder: first thing their technition wanted to do was to exray my ankle. When exray of the shoulder showed nothing, they wanted to do an MRI. When making the appointment for that I was told I needed an okay from my heart doctor to have it even all I have is a stint. Then I was told I would have to have the diabetic pump removed before the MRI. I have never had diabetis. The MRI supposedly showed I had tendonitis so was given a prescription for tendonitis and went to a therapist for therapy. I was put into such excruciating pain that I quit and went back to the doctor. He had me raise my arm to see if it was better or not. He decided I needed more therapy so gave me another prescription; this time it said partial tear in right cuff. Am I confused??? You bet I am!
37 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1981
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Bruce L Greene accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGuthrie Orthopaedics Ithaca, 10 Brentwood Dr Ste B, Ithaca, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce L Greene in this video.
Dr. Bruce L Greene is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.