Dr. Bruce L Lasker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce L Lasker?

Good physician

patient, obgyn of Dr. Bruce Lasker

Dr.Lasker is a great doctor. He delivered my son Jason, in 1980. He was always concerned, and gave the best care possible. He was always caring and attentive. I was always pleased to have such a wonderful doctor taking care of my medical needs. I had complications after giving birth, he came instantly, when called to the hospital. He took my hand and being so professional, told me that I had a little problem and that he was going to fix it, and everything would be alright. I trusted him greatly, and would still. As things turned out, he was right. He stood attentive at my side caring for me, even though I was under the ICU care , due to my lungs. He is an excellent doctor, and one I appreciate very much.He has been and always will be my favorite doctor. Words cannot express how much it meant to have him as my Doctor.

In my opinion he is a great Dr. He is friendly, and has a good attitude, and he really cares about his patients. He delivered my baby and he did a wonderful job through the whole pregnancy and delivery .

great!!!!!!!

went to him when I had both my kids and now pregnant again with baby #3 and he will be my doctor again...helped with my cyst problems he is a very great doctor and he cared for all his people the staff is so wonderful and helpful. Overall the best doctor in Bluefield and Princeton and maybe all!!!!!

he is the best

had both my kids he took very good care of me whenever I need to know anything he was there and the staff was great also