Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Landon MD
Dr. Bruce Landon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Landon is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce Landon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce Landon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Landon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brigham and Women's Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Bruce Landon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bruce Landon's office for more information.
330 Brookline Ave Boston, MA : (617) 667-9600
Locations & Directions330 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Landon, MD - Internal Medicine in Boston, MA, in this video.
Dr. Bruce Landon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.