Dr. Bruce N Le Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce N Le?

Knowledgeable, Skilled, Meticulous, Caring

Dr Le performed a tendon repair of my hip. He did a great job, identified the problem and was careful with all aspects of the surgery and recovery. Highly recommend. Very good results.

Superficial and not interested in truly hearing patients

Dr. Le is the most superficial person, if you are on the heavier side, he assumes you are lazy. He does not listen. If a patient is pleading with him to help and to listen, he won't hear that. My injury has affected my life to a point that I don't recognize. I took pride in working hard and often 10-15 hours a day. I have tried to share this with him in hopes of truly getting him to help me, when he won't even make eye contact with me. When results are not what should have been achieved, he still won't listen. Instead he will demean you, for example, he will suddenly comment that there is a smell in the room. When the patient, the spouse, and the resident says that they smell nothing, he will come back with, "It smells like a fat kid on a school bus in here." Completely inappropriate. Focus on helping the patients, focus on listening to them. Do not make such an inappropriate comment out of no where that one can only assume that the purpose was only to degrade them. I'm disgusted with this situation.

Very skilled surgeon.

BEST EVER

this doctor was really nice and very handsome

I would not recommend this Doctor. He operated on my elderly mother after she fell and broke her hip. During surgery he broke her femur which can happen however, he did not disclose the information to us. During her follow up appointment four weeks later he informed us that there was a problem but, still did not tell us her femur was broken. In fact blaming her for putting to much pressure on her foot and moving his pins by doing so. It took three weeks more before he refered us to another surgeon, never explaining why he was referring her. Upon seeing the new surgeon we discovered that her femur was broken. Investigating on our own and talking to other people who work in the field, showing them pre and post xrays, who were not directily working on our mom we found out that the wrong rod was put in and that the femur was broken on the operating table. His bed side manner was arrogant.

I had terrible hip pain misdiagnosed for several years. Dr. Le was able to diagnose the problem and successfully operate on me. I am back to jogging two miles a day with no pain!

Dr. Bruce N Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Visalia, CA.