Dr. Bruce J Leavitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce J Leavitt?

Not much of a bedside manner

When discussing my wife's open heart surgery, Dr Leavitt conversed almost solely with my niece and her husband and ignored me, the spouse.

Dr Leavitt is a very understanding man and a wonderful surgeon.

Great overall experience. It is seldom that the actual surgeon rounds on their patient every day. Usually the "tea m" does that for the. However, Dr Leavitt came to see me every day. Impressive!!

He's the best

If it weren't for Dr Leavitt, I believe I would have gotten a mitral valve replacement and not a repair. He had the expertise to repair and a willingness to take the extra time and care needed to repair my very damaged valve, which happened to be a Barlow's valve. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone needing mitral valve repair. I had the repair done Thursday and was home by Monday. Dr Leavitt is friendly, knowledgeable, and very confident- what more could you ask for in a heart surgeon?

Bad experience. Pushed me into a surgery which would have likely killed me according to another Dr.Rude and overbearing.