Dr. Bruce D Lipsius Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce D Lipsius?

Time to Retire

Old school arrogant male doctor. Doesn't like being questioned. Can't admit his mistakes. Time to retire and learn to relax.

Great and caring Dr.

I've been his patient for 5 years and he gets better with every visit.He answers questions very patiently and informiftly from my wife and I.He puts us at ease when were both upset.I suffer from M.S.and he has made it easier for us to deal with.

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lipsius for over 12 yrs, after seeing 2 other Neurologist's in my hometown. I travel an hour and it is well worth it. He is a very caring Doctor and his staff are friendly and caring as well.

Amazing and caring Doctor

After about 6 visits with Dr Lipsius I have found him to be extremely, extremely attentive to detail, very thorough with his medical history and examinations and his bedside manner is the best I have seen in my many many years of seeing doctors and specialists. I never feel rushed in his presence and in fact his sense of humor helps so much when discussing potential medical diagnoses. If I could give him 10 stars on this rating I would.

non caring waste of time does not return calls leaves you w/out meds because he doesnt return calls staff changes appts then denies it seems to be an unfriendly uncaring dr. in my opinion