Dr. Bruce Lytle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Lytle?

Dr Bruce Lytle, the world's doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Bruce Lytle is THE most kind and thoughtful doctor I have ever met in my life with many different illnesses. Considering how busy he was during the time he did my surgery, I was truly surprised to see how much attention he had for me, another patient among many.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

In 2000, Dr. Lytle performed septal myectomy surgery on me...it was one of the first if I am not mistaken. I was 67 and still feel just great. No pacemaker andonly one med. Recovery was a bit rough but would do it again "in a heartbeat"My niece was a surgical assistant the head heart surgeon in a Phoenix hospital. She spoke with him and he did research said (at that time) who did this type of surgery and Lytle was the pioneer in this field and the very best!

Posted on March 28th, 2011

The best doctor I ever ran across by miles-trusted my husband to him twice and would do it again in a split second-the only trouble is I never wanted to waste Dr. Lytle's time with my true feelings of gratifulness because I knew every moment spent with me was a moment he could save a life-so I kept my Thank you TOO brief.I wish I could have said more and I wish Dr. Lytle could really know how our lives are better-for years now-for his hours of work! Everyday I spend with my husband-I cherish.

Janelle Sloan

Posted on September 6th, 2010

Dr. Lytle has done extensive work on my husbands heart twice-once in 2005 & once in 2007-now it 2010.Since my husbands was under Dr. Lytle's care,my husband has gone to two weddings of his grandchildren and seen three great grandchildren born. Because he have Dr. Lytle as his surgeon-I am convinced we have shared in these great joys!

Posted on April 23rd, 2016