Dr. Bruce Leslie Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Leslie?

mechanic

Posted on March 10th, 2015

This was the worst doctor I have ever seen!! he is rude has no bedside manner what so ever,he doesn't listen to you an never lets ya finish what ur trying to tell him. he is very cocky to you an he was also cocky to my girl! He is just a nasty person an I am shocked they let him practice in the boston ma area. An after all that he wasn't even correct with my problem. I highly wouldn't tell my worst enemy to be seen by him. sorry I had to right this folks but this doctor should be working on monkeys not people!!!!!!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I have absolutely no confidence in this man . He has zero bed side manner. Beware find another hand surgeon.

Unbelievably awful

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Worst bedside manner ever experienced, not surprised he went to 2 star med school.

Posted on November 14th, 2014

I found him incredibly rude and arrogant with a condescending 'sense of humor'. He is definitely old hospital in his manner, and I have suspicion he's especially like this with women. Dismissive of my problem. Never went back

Posted on September 11th, 2013

There's a comment here from someone who left Leslie's office in tears. I did as well. He was unbelievably rude to me and didn't want to answer a single question. I guess if you never need to ask for clarification he might be good. But I asked a couple simple questions. I wasn't challenging his authority (but if I had, would that have been so terrible?). Shouldn't you be able to ask questions about something as serious as surgery? He is a very very arrogant man.

Coach

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Use him for myself and my athletes. Has always done and impressive job!

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr. Leslie was just so superb in all areas. He explained everything beforehand that I need to be done for my thumbs. before surgery he was very positive and compassionate and his personality is superb. You want the best go see Dr.Leslie

wrist surgery by Dr. Leslie a success

Posted on January 12th, 2010

After a year of frustrating lack of diagnosis by other doctors, I got another opinion by Bruce Leslie. Within a week, I had switched health care providers in order to use him, had wrist surgery which showed torn cartilege, and was playing tennis in 6 weeks. Terrific overall experience.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

he was awesome, the pain from surgery went away after a day and i was really nervous about it(it was my first time) he calmed me down exellently and was very funny and amuesing the entire time. i had plenty of follow up appointments were he did great and wwas very helpful and once again funny. i would highly recomend him and next time i go for surgery i will put a request for him.

elbow surgery

Posted on March 31st, 2008

great he knew what he was doing..he was very thoughtful of my situation...made sure i was taken care of...now his office people sucked...no concideration of time...i had tough time of making appts. but they wouldnt help accomidate...bunch of premadonnas..helpers not the doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2017