Dr. Bruce Mackey Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mackey?

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I have RA and have seen many pain drs. Dr. Mackey is by far one of the best pain drs out there. They treat you like a person not a drug addict.

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Multiple issues with ins filing. Insisted on getting copay even with 2 ins carriers. After getting paid by ins, can't get refund! Dr very rushed, advised bypassing ins to get scrip covered.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Awful.. Horrible.. Doctor period..

Evil doctor and staff!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Without going into too much detail as the staff would know exactly who wrote this. I'll just say I only saw the doctor on first visit for maybe 2 minutes. His female pa is a b&$ch!! The male pa is awesome. He has his own internal lab so don't be surprised if your urine tests come back dirty. It's all about money in there...and you're made to feel like a junkie. Never going back again, because they truly don't care!!

Good experiences

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Mackey was recommended to me by my PCP who I trusted greatly. I've been seeing him for about 8 years. He quickly diagnosed my sleep apnea which I've had since at least 1991 when a nurse friend suspected it, but there weren't home CPAP machines then. I've had CRPS Type II since 1994, trigeminal neuralgia since 2006, and fibromyalgia since 2011. He has been great in helping me with my chronic pain and his PAs are good also. I don't like that he's far away from where I live. Also, he charges a lot to fill out forms even when there is minimum amount to check & sign.

not a good doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Think twice about using this doctor. He doesn't care about his patients and his staff needs attitude adjustment.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Ok, truthfully this doctor does not see you every 30 days...it may be 28 days, 29, 30, 31,32 or yes even 33 days! The thing is he only gives you 30 days worth of meds! Doesn't care if your left hanging for 1, 2. Or 3 days without meds! Drug tests are a joke!!! He has his own lab now and he gets ALL THE MONEY! I had surgery and all my teeth pulled and he hardly gave me enough meds for that! He doesn't care! He's all about the money! I'm looking for new doctor!!!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I have been to 2 other PMD's and Dr. Mackey is the third. He is by far the best PM doctor I have ever had. His PA, Amber is WONDERFUL!! I've never had a doctor or P.A. spend so much time with me, expressing empathy, concern and interest in my health and longevity. It is so nice knowing I have a facility that cares for me and about me. No more looking for me! I've found the right one! I would HIGHLY recommend this facility to anyone that needs PM.

DISAPPOINTING!

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mackey spent less than three minutes with me. How could he know me? After I spent time with his PA, Dr. Mackey came in and handed me two RX's. He didn't ask if I had questions or concerns, just acted like he was in a hurry and had no time for me. So disappointing!!! I will not be back!

Great doctor, horrible business

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. Mackey and Jamie are great, the female PA not so much. Billing is awful.

Posted on October 9th, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever been too! I have excellent insurance, but it's true, all he cares about is MONEY!!! He also told me not to worry about a certain incident, yet fired me via certified mail 2 months later!!! All the while refilling my scripts until I received the letter! I guess he wasn't man enough to discus it upfront when he told me not to worry about it! He is a horrible excuse for a pain doctor!! If anything all he has done is cause me pain! Oh, and his office girls in front are both bitc@&$!!! Save your time and health-go somewhere else!!! He professes to be a Christian but I have not seen that side! Sorry to say that, but it's the truth! Oh, he tries to sell you a2500.00 tens unit that doesn't work! QUACKERY!!!

DO NOT USE DOCTOR!!!!!!

Posted on July 26th, 2014

ONE THE WORST DOCTOR AND OFFICE TO USE. THE DOCTOR IS IN IT FOR THE AND JUST THE MONEY!!!! I WATCHED A PATIENT IN HIS WAITING ROOM GET SCREWED BY THIS DOCTOR!!! THE PATIENT TOLD THE DOCTOR OFF AND THE DOCTOR SHOWED HIS TRUE BLUE COLORS THEN!!! THE PATIENT HAD EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD. HE SAID THE OFFICE AND DOCTOR KEPT SCREWING UP THE SCHEDULING AND THE DOCTOR KEPT TRYING TO CHARGE THE PATIENT, WHEN IN REALITY HE WAS ON WORKERS COMP. SO DON'T USE THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU CAN FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR, THERE ARE ALOT BETTER DOCTORS OUT THERE. I FOUND A PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT ME, WHO, EVERY TIME I GO TO SEE HIM, HE SEE ME AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE AND REALLY CARES ABOUT ME.