Dr. Bruce Malm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Malm?

Excellent Care

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I started going to Dr Malm based on other reviews, as I am more interested in a knowledgeable, competent doctor that listens to his patients and works with them to develop a treatment plan. Dr Malm takes his time to work with a patient and explains his prognosis and treatment well. He isn't in a rush to get a patient out the door in order to see as many patients as possible. He sometimes is running late and patients can wait for the appointment, but the last several visits I have gotten in fairly soon after arriving for my appointment.

Best. Doctor. Ever.

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Malm for several years. Once or twice I had a long wait. I assumed he had a priority situation, so I did not mind the unusually long wait on those occasions. He has a wonderful "bedside manner" that I find relaxing and comforting. He spends time talking to me to determine the cause of any complaints. He is very accurate in his diagnoses. I do not think you could find a better doctor.

NEVER waited so long

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Such a nice man so overwhelmed with patients that he can't possibly keep appointment times. I waited 2 hours once and about an hour past other appointment times. I just quit seeing him for that very reason. I now have a very prompt internist. I will never leave her!

Dr Malm, simply the best

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Sometimes the wait can be long, but Dr. Malm will spend as much time as necessary with you, which in turn causes him to fall behind schedule during the day. I have never felt rushed once in his office. Very caring, very knowledgable.

Posted on June 12th, 2017