Dr. Bruce M Massaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce M Massaro?

Upper eye lid surgery

Honest, professional. I am still pleased with.results 6 years later

The eye doctor-surgeon all the other area doctors refer their patients to, and for good reason.

It is not just coincidence that lots of other doctors and optometrists, etc refer their patients to Bruce Massaro. He's a real master of his craft, and whatever surgery you are needing,, he has done hundreds like it before. He is quick, efficient, to the point, friendly, and personable. I was much less impressed with his staff people, but would still highly recommend him to anyone.

He's a wonderful Christian doctor! Service is great!

Acct rep

Do not go to him. Still crying. I had a few redo ops. Scars of eyelift very visable. Made beautiful eyes UGLY. quack

I was referred to Dr. Massaro by my ophthalmologist and internist for droopy eylelids which affected my vision. I was able to schedule an appointment with ease. I found Dr. Massaro to be very pleasant and he thoroughly explained the procedure. His staff was also pleasant. After getting the OK from my insurance company, an appointment was made to have the procedure done. Before the procedure Dr. Massaro stopped into my room to see me and assure me everything would be fine. This help put me at ease. The procedure went well. On my follow up visit the next week I again found Dr. Massaro to be very pleasant and caring. The staff was also courteous. Any type of surgery causes anxiety, but Dr. Massaro's gentle manner helped lessen that feeling.

"Bedside Manor"

I have had an experience with another doctor who was very nasty. I walked out of that appointment too. This doctor massaro is a narcissistic inhumane person.

It is true that people's various experiences with a doctor can range widely. But if it is important to you to have your questions answered with clarity and respect, and not brusqueness, impatience and rather bizarre repetition of phrases that don't even seem related to what you just asked, then Dr. Massaro is likely not the best choice for you.

Lymphoma 2006

I was referred to Dr Massaro, by an optometrist. I had a swelling in my right lower lid. Dr Massaro ,immediately scheduled a biopsy. I was diagnosed with a lymphoma. He recommended an oncologist. I had 6 weeks of radiation and have been cancer free for 7yrs. Thank you Dr Massaro..

Didn't care about all the scarring he left, and charged me for follow-up

I had heard Massaro was very good but I was quite disappointed with the outcome of my eyelid surgery, as well as his poor follow-up. Dr. Massaro did my brow lift along with eyelid surgery and, after two years, I still have a big gauging scar at my eyebrow as well as evident scars from the rest of the cuts he made. And, when he saw after the surgery that he may not have raised one brow enough, he made me pay another $50 for that follow-up appointment, even though it was his fault. Of course he decided to do nothing about it. Also, even though he saw at that appointment the deep scar he left on that same brow, which now needs lots of makeup to cover, he refused to fix it. Instead, he told me to find another surgeon who does resurfacing. For all the big money I paid him, I will have to deal with scars around my eyes for the rest of my life, or pay someone else to try and fix them. I found him very cold in his approach, and it seemed to me he valued the money over me.

GEHC

Dr. Massaro is wonderful - I am very pleased with the results and how natural my eyes look and how I dont look tired anymore and I can see. Very Very Very pleased.

Rude staff.

I wanted to have some under eye work done, but the mean staff deterred me from making an appointment. I called twice to get some general information before coming in and both days the receptionist was incredibly nasty with me. I could feel her eye rolling contempt for me over the phone, so I decided to take my business elsewhere. Dr. Massaro may be the best doctor in the world, but due to his staff, I will never know. I made an appointment with a Chicago surgeon instead.

Dr. Bruce M Massaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.