Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce C May has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Bruce C May has the following 12 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
Dr. Bruce C May has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bruce C May is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have seen Dr May for over 20 years. I had deviated septum surgery because I had thread like sinuses and got so many sinus infections it seemed I was always on antibiotics or sick. After the surgery no could I breathe better I could breathe even when I had a cold. He is a great listener and so Charming and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Would be a much better time if he spent less time bragging about his accomplishments and instead listening to his patients. Gave me a medication to which I had a serious reaction to which he responded by giving me another in the same class - refused to believe I was actually having tendon reaction to Levaquin. After my surgery (which he performed) promised to "take good care of me" promptly went on vacation the day after my surgery and didn't return for 2 weeks. When I complained of vertigo, blamed it on withdrawal from pain medication and didn't want to see me any more. I still have vertigo over a year later - guess that's two bad guesses on his part. No - I wasn't going through withdrawal and Yes - I was having a very nasty reaction to Levaquin, in fact I still have the tendonitis in my elbow which began on day 2 of taking the medication. Glad I didn't follow up with the Avalox! Felt like suing him (first time in my entire life) but as my father pointed out, I KNEW better than to take the Levaquin, and regardless of my doctor's advice, should have known better!
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1976
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce C May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.