Dr. Bruce P Mccoy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bruce P Mccoy?

Dr. McCoy has one of the worst bedside manors I have experienced in a long time. First visit he tells me I have a bacterial infection and gives me an antibiotic. Second visit he did not know why I was there, did not have my test results then tells me it could be pre cancerous but the pre cancerous cells don't cause the pain I am in. On the third visit he tells me the biopsy showed pre cancerous cells. When I tried to ask questions he treated me as if I was crazy. Literally said to me that the problems was now his to worry about and that I did not need to ask questions. I changed doctors!

I needed a doctor, not a minister

I saw this doctor, and was immediately surprised that there was religious music piped into the waiting room. There were also religious pamphlets on the side tables and at the check-in window. Once I was in the exam room with him, he kept harping on me being fair-skinned and obviously of Irish descent (I am not). He did not give me any medication for my psoriasis. Then he walked me to the checkout window and handed me a religious pamphlet and said that they like to give them to all new patients. I politely refused, and left $40 poorer with no solutions for my issue.

a patient

I was very well pleased with the services I received from Dr. McCoy

I've being seeing Dr. McCoy for appox. fifteen years and would highly recommend him to anyone . He has a dry sense of humor , however ; I have made him laugh several times. He is very professional and dedicated in his line of work . He has removed several moles from my body which were not cancerous and a tumor on my wife's leg that was cancerous .

Worst Experience Ever!!!

Don't waste your time!! Dr. McCoy is by far the worst and most inconsiderate man I have ever met. He showed no concern and was very unfriendly. During check up he never talked with me about his findings and felt the appt was useless. He didn't explain anything to me other than tell me to urgently get a certain mole removed. After him telling me this I changed my schedule around to get in the next day. I got there and they told me that my 4 yr old son would not be allowed to go back with me and that the receptionist would watch him! No way, Im sorry but I was not comfortable with that and it should have been my discretion to have my son back there or not. Would have been nice to have known this before I drove 30 minutes to get there! Needless to say, I left and have since made an appt elsewhere. Should have known better when I looked at his previous reviews. Please don't waste your time with this man!

Surgery to remove tumor

I visited Dr. McCoy for a common surgical procedure. I experienced internal bleeding which resulted in major bruising. The lump I had removed from my arm is now twice the size it was originally due to a blood clot that has taken its place. I went back to have it checked and Dr. McCoy could not have been less concerned, supportive or caring. Not that I would even blame this reaction on any of his doing, but his demeanor and complete uncaring during this visit will make this visit my last. I would not recommend any friends, families or acquaintances to his services.

Dr McCoy may seem a little aloof at firstbut after you get to know him you realize he is just a quiet kind of guy. He is very interested in his patients. I am prone to infections and following one skin cancer excision it did get infected. I called the answering service and he called me back within 10 minutes. I explained the situation to him and he told me to come to his office right then and he would meet me there. How many doctors have you ever met who will do that ?? He takes great care of me. His office staff is also very nice.

GOOD DOCTOR, HAS SEEN IT ALL

I had a suspicious spot on my eyelid that bothered me. I went in as a walk in with no appointment and the doctor saw me right away! I maybe just got lucky but i could tell he cared. He diagnosed it as just a minor cyst and assured me it was nothing serious. I really liked the fact he was has a christian practice. I will refer all my friends and family to him.

No results from procedure

After 2treatments keratosis never was gone. Even small ones on face. Had previous Doc in TN with excellent results. McCoy not a caring physician. My $$ went into his pocket without any results.

Diagnosis

Two yrs ago being treated for keratosis;many returned in same spots. Medicare paid after 1st visit. This time 2011;had itching spots on back &behind knee; same spots returned. Dr. McCoy not willing to insure under Medicare.Too costly for me & not using strong enough liquid nitro to disolve spots. He's good for acne problems only.