The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Mcintosh
Dr. Bruce Mcintosh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with another office in Troy, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mcintosh is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Mcintosh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Mcintosh has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Bruce Mcintosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.