Dr. Bruce Mclucas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mclucas?

Posted on January 18th, 2015

I suffered from extremely painful and heavy periods that were caused by a large fibroid. Besides that, it was positioned to where it put pressure on my bladder thus causing discomfort. Two doctors recommended hysterectomy which I did not want to do. A colleague recommended Dr. McLucas and UFE. After extensive research I decided that UFE was what I wanted. To make a long story short, Dr. McLucas performed UFE on me and as soon as I awoke from the procedure, although I was in pain, I swear that I could feel the fibroid degenerating. I knew I chose the right procedure. From then on, my periods were super light and lasted only 3 days without any pain. I highly recommend Dr. McLucas and UFE.

saved my life!

Posted on September 6th, 2014

Really good surgeon !!

AAA service

Posted on September 12th, 2011

Dr. McLucas and his staff gave me the most wonderful experience I have ever had in a doctors office from making the appointment to actually walking out of his office on Friday.His staff worked with me even when i failed to show to my first 2 appts. I was given an appt. the same week. They had me weighed and waiting in an exam room in 10 minutes.Dr. McLucas came and talked with me, asked questions about my condition and provided me with more information than i had received from all the other doctors I have seen about my fibroids. I recommend Dr. McLucas because he is solution oriented, prestigious, capable, and forthcoming about options and solutions.

Feedback

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. McLucas and his staff for Fibro consideration. The staff was kind and courteous to me. Dr. McLucas really made me feel better about my Fibros siuation.

Experienced and Exceptionally Competent

Posted on October 17th, 2010

Dr. McLucas is very intelligent, knowledgeable, and skilled. I trust him to solve serious medical problems because he has the tenacity and background to do so. He demands excellence from himself and those around him which may be off-putting for some but should be the exact quality of care someone who needs specialized care should want above all. Dr. McLucas is driven and detail-oriented which benefits patient care.

Artery Embolization Success!!

Posted on October 11th, 2010

The fibroid in my body was causing all kinds of symptoms. When it was finally diagnosed I found DR. McLucas and went to him because he was clearly the best in the field. I was able to speak with him right away and he got me in to see him within 2 days. After much thought and research I decided to go ahead with the procedure. I was definitely nervous, but Dr. McLucas was very reassuring and throughout the entire process has been so kind and generous with me. I rarely see that in doctors. I love my primary doctor and I love Dr. McLucas. I'm not a number, I'm a person and they remember details of my personal life, which is so important. The procedure went fantastic, my pain was controlled very well and Dr. McLucas' staff called me every day for a couple weeks to make sure all was well. It was the best service available. I feel so much better now. I have energy, my stomach is shrinking, I can sleep soundly now, and my recent MRI showed shrinkage of the fibroid and no blood flow to the fibroid. Huge success! I'd do it again! I'm very grateful to Dr. McLucas and hope his practice is able to reach more women with fibroid issues so that he can alleviate the problems associated with it. Quality of life is so important and this procedure will enhance that for women dealing with fibroids.

best ob/gyn

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

answers all questions, understands time constraints and will assist even with work schedules or hr requirements. staff are professional, quiet in manners and work area is pure and clean. quiet area. will keep him for life

The fibroid pain is GONE!

Posted on March 11th, 2010

Dr. McLucas was wonderful, and, (though it's probably not important), I have no discernible scar. To be able to NOT have that pain is marvelous. I had no idea that this difficulty could be solved so easily.

Posted on December 23rd, 2009

This doctor is AMAZING!!!!!!! Thank you Dr. McLucas for saving me from MAJOR surgery, and a hystorectomy =+)If you have fibroids, go see this guy!!

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Dr. McLucas helped me avoid what 5 other doctors insisted I should have...a hystorectomy! He did uterine fibroid embolization on me, it was extremely successful and gave me my life back an kept me intact. He is very thorough and matter of fact, which I like. He has always made himself avail for questions & follow up.

First Rate!

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

I had been to several doctors who were unable to diagnose my problem. Dr. McLucas figured it out and literally saved by life. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on April 14th, 2016