Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Meinhard
Dr. Bruce Meinhard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Head, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Meinhard is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and Nassau University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Meinhard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I'll recommend Dr. Meinhard to care for any friend or family member, including my children. After suffering catastrophic, crushing, injuries (bi-lateral, comminuted, tib/fibs) Dr. Meinhard cared for my injuries (performing reconstructive surgery) and years of subsequent follow-up. Dr. Meinhard's bedside manner as well as his personality and attitude helped me to not slide into depression due to the extent of my permanent (lifetime) disabilities. I might even venture to say had it not been for Dr Meinhard, I may not have made it to be around today.
Dr. Meinhard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stony Brook University Hospital
North Shore University Hospital
Nassau University Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Stony Brook University Hospital
North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
39 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1974
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Bruce Meinhard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBruce Meinhard MD, 121 Piping Rock Rd, Glen Head, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Meinhard in this video.
Dr. Bruce Meinhard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Head, NY.