Dr. Bruce Meinhard Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Meinhard?

Excellent Physician

I'll recommend Dr. Meinhard to care for any friend or family member, including my children. After suffering catastrophic, crushing, injuries (bi-lateral, comminuted, tib/fibs) Dr. Meinhard cared for my injuries (performing reconstructive surgery) and years of subsequent follow-up. Dr. Meinhard's bedside manner as well as his personality and attitude helped me to not slide into depression due to the extent of my permanent (lifetime) disabilities. I might even venture to say had it not been for Dr Meinhard, I may not have made it to be around today.

He has a poor bedside manner and I found him to be a bit condescending. I think he should think about retiring!