Dr. Bruce Mickey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Mickey?

Magical Man

Posted on October 30th, 2017

In April 2000 my darling husband was admitted In Zale Lipshey,and Dr Mickey was his Doctor, And he was the most professional Dr I have Ever met,he did surgery,but my Bill passed away In Nov.25,2001.Over the pass years since then I have kept in touch with Dr Mickey and I feel like I will always remember what A wonderful man He is,and our world is A more wonderful place Because Dr Mickey is in it. Janie Estill

Excellent

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

people travel to see him

AMAZING

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his staff. He's extremely intelligent, yet he manages his practice with one of the best moral compasses I have ever seen from a doctor. He's genuine, patient, kind, and cares about everyone he treats. His staff is unbelievable. They put in long, labor intense hours but are always smiling and just as kind/genuine. Everyone I have ever talked to says so many raving reviews about him and no one comes more highly recommended. His wife teamed up with him as they are both surgeons. I loved her so much. So sweet. What a great couple and a refreshing set of doctors. His residence were amazing as well. Just an all around great experience under the circumstances. THANK YOU!

Acoustic Neuroma

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Best surgeon ever. I went to see him from Puerto Rico because of my acoustic neuroma. He explain everything and took the time for my questions. In 2007 I went to get my surgery done. Everything went well. Excellent Dr. Thank you

Posted on November 26th, 2015

Dr Mickey did my surgery in Nov. 1998. He did a good job. Then i had a recurrence in 2008 had a different Dr. did stereotatic surgery, did good. Had chemo, Doing good now. Thanks Dr. Mickey!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Not just a great doctor, but a great man.

Mr

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Excellent doctor. Highly recommend,

Amazing

Posted on July 31st, 2013

A few months after completing chemotherapy and radiation for breast cancer, I learned that the cancer had spread to my brain. My oncologist recommended Dr. Micky. I have survived eight years and counting!

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Mickey operated on me in 1985 to remove an astrocytoma. He did a wonderful job. It has been over 28 years and I am still doing great! When I have had questions or fears he and his staff have always been very helpful, personable, and profesional

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr. Mickey removed a adenoma from my brain and he was fabulous. He was recommended by my doctor in San Angelo and I have complete faith in him.

awesome

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Many other surgeons said I might be able to get %25 of my tumor out. I just got brain surgery 3 days ago and Dr Mickey was able to take out almost %90 of my tumor. It had encased my.carotid arteries and he worked around them and did the most AMAZING job ever. I'm 23 years old and he made me feel very comfortable. I'm already at home and walking around. I would recommend him.to absolutely anyone. If you need brain surgery GO WOTH DR MICKEY. SIMPLY OUTSTANDING.

Simply the Best