Dr. Bruce Monaco Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Monaco?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Went to Dr. Monaco for surgery on my knees and got exactly what I went in there for--Corrected knee condition and painrelief. He's straight forward, no room for excuses type of doctor. He does his job and does it well--But be sure you research what he actually specializes in before showing up with an irrelevant condition/injury. And don't expect him to flatter you or sugar coat anything for you.

Bad

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Wow! Bad bedside manners!! Saw him for a hand injury and was told by him "I do not work on hands". Then why did you allow me to make an appt in the first place?? Bottom line, he was not helpful or friendly. I know people who work for Oschner's...I should asked about him. He is not liked by the staff. Not a good sign. Would not refer anyone to see him. There are plenty of caring doctors in Baton Rouge. Do not settle for this kind of treatment.

The worse Dr.

Posted on April 8th, 2014

First let me start by saying I'm on a major weight lost journey! So far I've lost over 30lbs! My visit was due to reoccurring knee and back pain, he stated " if you think i'm about to do surgery on a 50 year old 250lbs women you are sadly mistaken. Mind you he isn't the smallest! He acted as if I wasn't a paying patient! He then went on to tell me he's not a back doctor so what else I got! He wasn't friendly and acted like I was less than! I wouldn't recommend him to anyone! Not even my enemy! Most of his reviews will show he has horrible bedside manners and no people skills! Wish I would've read that before I gave him my time and copay! He can't help heal a cut or let alone get a second visit! I'll rather hurt than visit him again! I felt so humiliated I cried in his office then called me husband! I filled a report with the hospital! Please visit another doctor!

Super Surgeon

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Double knee surgery. Great Doctor, thorough and caring. I would reccomend to anyone needing knee replacement.

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr Monaco diagnosed my condition, arrange for surgery, completed the surgery, did my follow-up care and checked on progress with physical therapy. He's very thorough, kind, caring and a genius!

Posted on September 11th, 2017