Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce A Morgan has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
Around a year ago my father went to see Dr. Morgan complaining about a hoarse/sore throat, trouble breathing, and problems with swallowing. Dr Morgan ordered for a biopsy to be performed. When the results came back we were told everything was fine that it was a simple yeast infection on one of his vocal cords. Fast forward to a couple months later my father is still having the same problems but now he is vomiting blood. So instead of going back to CRMC we went to UAB and without even having a biopsy the doctors told us it was cancer and a biopsy would tell more. Turns out it was cancer all along and now it's spread to his larynx and is stage 4. This could have been caught a long time ago.
Dr. Bruce Morgan was my son's ENT. He put tubes in my son's ears and at his follow up visits, just looked in each ear, said they look good, see you in 6 months. I made him stay and talk to me and address my concerns and this led to the discover that the tube in my son's left ear was blocked. Even after finding this, Dr Morgan did nothing to help my son. We went to Children's Hospital in Birmingham for a second opinion. The ENT at children's determined that the tubes need to be removed and replaced, and then followed by more tests to be sure it fixed the problem. Dr. Morgan offered a lot "I think"s and "probably"s. The ENT at Children's looked for real answers.
14 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Bruce A Morgan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEnt Associates Of Alabama, 1948 Al Highway 157 Ste 410A, Cullman, AL
Dr. Bruce A Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cullman, AL.