Dr. Bruce A Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Morgan?

ENT in Cullman

Dr. Morgan has terrible bedside manners. He and the staff at CRMC need to get on the same page about infant feeding prior to surgery. Do yourself a favor and go to Birmingham or Huntsville instead of saving yourself some time by using CRMC especially child related.

Around a year ago my father went to see Dr. Morgan complaining about a hoarse/sore throat, trouble breathing, and problems with swallowing. Dr Morgan ordered for a biopsy to be performed. When the results came back we were told everything was fine that it was a simple yeast infection on one of his vocal cords. Fast forward to a couple months later my father is still having the same problems but now he is vomiting blood. So instead of going back to CRMC we went to UAB and without even having a biopsy the doctors told us it was cancer and a biopsy would tell more. Turns out it was cancer all along and now it's spread to his larynx and is stage 4. This could have been caught a long time ago.

Rushed, not interested in helping

Dr. Bruce Morgan was my son's ENT. He put tubes in my son's ears and at his follow up visits, just looked in each ear, said they look good, see you in 6 months. I made him stay and talk to me and address my concerns and this led to the discover that the tube in my son's left ear was blocked. Even after finding this, Dr Morgan did nothing to help my son. We went to Children's Hospital in Birmingham for a second opinion. The ENT at children's determined that the tubes need to be removed and replaced, and then followed by more tests to be sure it fixed the problem. Dr. Morgan offered a lot "I think"s and "probably"s. The ENT at Children's looked for real answers.

Dr. Bruce A Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cullman, AL.