Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce W Murrow
Dr. Bruce W Murrow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Murrow is affiliated with National Jewish Medical And Res Center, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Littleton Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce W Murrow has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Bruce W Murrow has the following 12 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Deviated Septum
Dr. Bruce W Murrow has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Murrow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Bruce W Murrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Co, 2620 S Parker Rd, Aurora, CO
Dr. Bruce W Murrow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.