Dr. Bruce Oriel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Oriel?

Posted on November 5th, 2015

I have always love Dr. Oriel. When I first started going to him he was crazy outgoing and always had a sense of humor. He's basically seen me grow up!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

love love love him.... he is the best both of my boys have seen him since birth and I would never switch them to anyone else

You won't find a better pediatrician

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Dr Oriel has cared for my children for years. He always goes the extra mile and my children love him. He's playful and silly yet professional and knowledgeable. He treats each child in an age appropriate and respectful way. I believe any responsible and credible parent would be more than happy with Dr Oriel!

Dr. Oriel is the best!!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

My daughters and I love Dr. Oriel. He is always very gentle and kind, never rushes to get to the next patient. He answers all of our questions and you can tell he and his staff really do care about their patients. I have never had a problem getting and appointment, I just schedule my future well child/baby visit right there on the spot, and call in anytime in between for sick visits. Another review complained that he went over things and spoke to them like 'new parents'. I find the 'review' info helpful and newborn care recommendations could change year to year. As for the kissing or affection, I think he does it in a playful manner to make the child comfy with the exam. I don't understand why another reviewer was 'so upset' about it enough to move dr's but never just spoke up and told him.

Dr. Oriel, is the BEST doctor!!!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Bruce Oriel has been taking care of my son since he was born!! We've NEVER had any problems with him or his office. His first concern is always your childs health!! You may have to wait for an appointment, but trust me he is worth it. My son is 11yrs old now, and he still LOVES going to see his doctor!

Posted on October 2nd, 2011

We went to Dr Oriel with both our children. I appreciated him greatly at the time, but now that I have moved and had other pediatricians I realize he was amazing. Also - LOVE that the office procedure was to have two nurses do vaccinations simultaneously in both legs. Shots were over in under 30 seconds. Only downside - didn't seem to have enough time set aside in the day for sick visits so I often had to see a different doctor in the office for those.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Best Doctor ever my kids love him and he cares about them.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on December 27th, 2010

Dr Oriel has a great bedside manner and is awesome with kids. He is kind, compassionate and caring. Willing to take the time to explain things if you don't understand.

perfectly happy

Posted on September 8th, 2010

dr. oriel is the best pediatrician. i cannot be any happier. his staff is awsome. if ever i need advice whether it be in the middle of the night or on weekends he either calls me right back or has another very qualified dr. help me. he does not push antibiotics and he really asks a lot of questions to properly diagnose my children. he talks to my children in terms they understand. unfortunately he is usually never taking new patients because his schedule is so full.

Juanita Look

Posted on October 21st, 2009

My kids love this doctor and want to see him even when they are not sick. Wish there were more doctors like him. He Is Awesome.

Children come first

Posted on September 2nd, 2008

Dr. Oriel is passionate about the kids under his watchful eye. I've never been turned away and have even used the on-call pager for after-hours concerns. Dr. Oriel has cared for my children for more than six years. I had two years of other doctors/clinics prior to finding Auburn Valley Pediatrics. The difference in care is amazing! His rapport with the children is what first captured my alligence. Morgan, our daughter, is a shy child. During the whole first appointment as he was obtaining her medical history and having a conversation with us, he was playing with Morgan and gaining her trust. She loves going to see Dr. Oriel. He is a huge influence in her life for being only a 2-3 visit per year. She kicked the pacifier habit for him after one little conversation! Dr. Oriel is very thorough in his questioning and examination. If you as a parent feel like you are under a microscope... Well, he is trying to troubleshoot and find the root cause of an illness or injury. Please don't be offended; rather be assured that he truly cares about your child and his/her well being.

We love Dr. Bruce

Posted on August 19th, 2008

He always answers our questions completely. Always interested in the larger picture of family and social life. We recommend him to anyone we know looking for a pediatrician. We think he is the best. We trust him completely with our daughter!