More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce R Pawel MD
Dr. Bruce R Pawel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pathology. Dr. Pawel is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Abington Jefferson Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce R Pawel has 2 locations
3401 Civic Center Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19104
324 S 34th St Ste 5NW
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce R Pawel has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Bruce R Pawel has the following 4 expertise
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Dr. Pawel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital
Dr. Bruce R Pawel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bruce R Pawel's office for more information.
3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia, PA : (215) 590-1762
324 S 34th St Ste 5NW Philadelphia, PA 19104
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce R Pawel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.