Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Pinkernell
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cooperstown, NY. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pinkernell is affiliated with Cobleskill Regional Hospital, Little Falls Hospital and Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pinkernell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Little Falls Hospital
Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Saint Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
49 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1964
Saint Vincents Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1 Atwell Rd, Cooperstown, NY
Dr. Bruce Pinkernell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.