Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce Pollock has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Deprivation
Dr. Pollock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
34 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Bruce Pollock accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3811 Ohara St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Bruce Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.