Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce I Prager MD
Dr. Bruce I Prager has 2 locations
400 W Arbrook Blvd Ste 120
Arlington, TX 76014
Dr. Bruce I Prager has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bruce I Prager has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 11
Not Friendly Clinic Staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce I Prager - Posted on April 16th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce I Prager - Posted on February 7th, 2019
Very Very happy with Dr Prager
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce I Prager - Posted on May 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce I Prager - Posted on March 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce I Prager - Posted on May 5th, 2015
had rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder, 5 anchors were put in shoulder. He was great and the right shoulder is fine, so the next year I had the left shoulder rotator cuff repaired and now both shoulders are excellent. Most important thing is to follow the rehab prescribed to gain full motion back.
40 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Bruce I Prager Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce I Prager, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Arlington, TX, in this video.
Dr. Bruce I Prager is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.