Dr. Bruce I Prager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce I Prager?

had rotator cuff surgery on right shoulder, 5 anchors were put in shoulder. He was great and the right shoulder is fine, so the next year I had the left shoulder rotator cuff repaired and now both shoulders are excellent. Most important thing is to follow the rehab prescribed to gain full motion back.

orthoscopic surgery

operated both knees within 2 weeks at the 3rd week follow up appt.Dr.was around and did not me tcare to see md...and the office manager was very mean by telling that i should be working that day & my work is being on my feet all daylong and never experience relief...now i need total knee replacement...

Not Happy

Although Dr. Prager was able to see me a couple days after I broke a bone, he didn't have all the equipment he needed during the first surgery and did another surgery 1 week later so my insurance was billed close to 60,000 total instead of just 30,000. What a racket! I had to go all the way to North Dallas for the surgeries. Dr. Prager told me I would not have to pay any money out of pocket to the surgery center the second time around, but they made me pay 150.00 before they would admit me.

Extremely caring physician

Very professional experience. Had a torn rotator cuff repaired by Dr Prager. The surgery was done as an pit patient at Pine Creek Med Ctr. I started PT and now I am 3 months postop with full range of motion. I would highly recommend Dr Prager for any of your orthopedic problems.

Dr Preger was easy to get an appointment. He and his staff were very efficient. The problem was explained and surgery was scheduled quickly. Surgery went well and rehab went fairly quickly. Had additional problems with arthritis and Dr Preger explained additional options to ease the discomfort.

Rotator Cuff Tear

I tore my rotator cuff and knew because of my age, 49, that I probably needed to have it fixed. I saw Dr. Prager and he went over the MRI that my PCP ordered. He showed me the tear and discussed both surgical and nonsurgical treatment options. I elected to have the surgery and I am now 3 months postop. I have almost all my range of motion back and the experience was much better then I anticipated. The office as well as Pine Creek Medical Center were thoroughly professional. I would highly recommmend Dr. Prager and his staff.

Orthopedic Ctr Arlington

Dr. Prager and staff were great. We appreciated how easy he was to talk to. He told us what was wrong with my wife's shoulder, and better still, he fixed it a week later. Now, my wife can use her shoulder again! Thanks to everyone at Orthopedic Center of Arlington.

Dr. Bruce I Prager is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.