Dr. Bruce R Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce R Gordon?

Ready to use Dr. Gordon again for surgery

I need him to lift my eye lids so I can see with a lot less blurriness

Ready to have my eyelids lifted

Dr. Gordon is very pleasant to work with on discovering my problem. Highly recommend him.

Excellano dr!! EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. GOES THE EXTRA MILE.

II rushed my daughter to the emergency room at Cape Cod Hospital when she was so sick a couple of years ago. I prayed it might be Dr. Gordon on call, as he had helped me also a few years prior when I was sick, and he figured out what was wrong when 3 other "specialists" could not. I came to him by walking in his office in Hyannis without a referral and in desperation to find a Dr on my own. Did I ever get lucky as he almost immediately knew what was wrong, and treated me with the same caring for months to get me well... When he came through the curtain in the ER for my daughter that Labor Day weekend, I was so relieved knowing she was in the best possible hands, as a parent worried and anxious. He diagnosed her illness as a pharyngeal cellulitis in her throat and saved her life as it was a bacterial infection, when another Dr's Np said "it's a virus" a few days before, and two times before that. Dr. Gordon is not only the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor I have ever met, he exceeds all with his kind manner and follow through. Thank goodness for a Physician with such ethics and dignity here on Cape Cod. THANK YOU as always Dr. Gordon for saving my daughter. God bless you!!

A Godsend to my health

Dr. Gordon picked up on my vitamin D deficiency long before vitamin D deficiencies had come to the attention of most doctors. He has both kept me healthy (prevention) and restored my health (after the fact). He is easy to talk to, tremendously knowledgeable and really on top of the latest information as well as the traditional "tried and true". Dr. Gordon has been a Godsend to my health.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Gordon is a thorough, professional, easy going doctor with a fantastic bedside manner. He goes the extra mile.

Excellent doctor!

Sometimes I have to wait a little long to see him, but I know thats because he actually spends time with his patients!Willing to go the extra mile to get a diagnosis.

Dr. Gordon is a wonderful and caring doctor.