Dr. Bruce R Horowitz Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce R Horowitz?

Best Internal Medicine Doctor

A true man of Medicine! He looks at you and your data( blood and other tests) and compares you with the most recenty medical findings to give you an accuate account of your present health. I am alive today because of his advice

Dr. Horowitz sincerely cares about his patients. He never rushes me out of his office, especially when I ask him questions. His diagnosis is on the money. I had surgery and he referred me to a few doctors and I was very pleased with them. Dr. Horowitz also followed up with me to see how I was doing. I have had high Triglyceride levels for a long time and Dr. Horowitz has given me prescriptions to get me back on track; and he accepts the holisitic "over the counter" pills I take for my general lipids. Dr. Horowitz is the best doctor I have ever worked with. He is smart, patient, caring, and kind. Beyond that, I truly appreciate all he has done for me.

Dr. Horowitz is a caring competent physician who gives you all the time you need when you see him.

A fantastic doctor, & person

I can not say enough about Dr. Bruce Horowitz. He goes beyond 100% and truly cares about his patients. The four star rating does not do him justice. He is someone who listens,cares and acts on his patients concerns. He is a gem in the field of medicine and humanity. God bless him.

Dr. Horowitz is to me one of the finest doctors that I have ever been to. He is not only my doctor, he is my friend. Time is not important to him when he is listening to your problems. He is always available and I trust his experience and expertise completely. I would not think of ever changing practices.