Dr. Bruce Rice Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Rice?

Dr. Rice ordered the wrong test, a Hepatitis Panel instead of a Complete Blood Count. He was rude, arrogant and totally unprofessional about his mistake. He behaved more like an incompetent plumber than a medical doctor through the entire episode. Avoid this man at all cost....

Posted on December 20th, 2016

don't believe every negative review you read

Posted on December 19th, 2011

I was a little apprehensive after seeing the negative reviews here, but kept my appt with dr. Rice. I'm glad I did. He's definitely older, and I'm more comfortable with an older doctor over somebody very young. He was very nice, he very patiently listened to my ailments and made notes, and was gentle with his exam. I have confidence in his skill and experience, and I'm very glad I went, as he reassured me that I probably don't have a tumor or need a CT scan at this point. I think with a lot of things involved interactions, you give what you get. Some patients are just difficult and have some kind of axe to grind.

Seek care elsewhere!

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Front office staff: indifferentExam rooms: dirty floors, overall uncleanlinessDr: poor assesment resulted in misdirected solution. Spent less than ten minutes unproductively with me.30 dollars completely wasted.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2008

My first visit - while I was in the waiting room, he was screaming at a cancer patient because the patient wanted a 2nd opinion!! Also, his waiting room was extremely dusty, a terrible sign, considering he's seeing people with allergies and sinus problems! I have chronic sinus problems, he ordered a CT scan, told me the scan was normal and there was nothing wrong with me and said he could refer me to a psychiatrist. (The next ENT doc I saw said my CT scan was definitely not normal and proceeded to come up with a plan for my severe sinusitis.

Posted on December 21st, 2015