Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce D Richman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 34
Never had an issue making an appt...even same day if needed. Doc BR creates family atmosphere along with staff...answers all questions...even those you may not want to hear...but never lets you leave without at least "mentally" feeling better. After one visit I plan on designating him as our primary (and that includes my 11 yr old). Competent but not arrogant...how many docs out there today think the former...the latter being truth.
Ive been with Dr Richman for 7 years now going to him mabey 3 times until last year when he suggested I have my 50 year old full testing done, Well my tests came back with high colesterol,hi bp, beginings of diabetic,arthrits with spurs and cronic knee pain and being overweight 355lbs. Well the good Dr hit me with a reality check and said I had to make changes and he put me on some meds,Gave me guidlines to follow with my diet and sent me to a surgen to take care of my knee.Well through monthly visits and listening to his advice my colestorolm is normal my bp is normal my diabetis is under control and iv lost a little more than 50 lbs, Now he is seeing me througgh my recovery of my knee surgery while working on me stopping smoking . He is a Wonderful Dr who never rushes me like so many Drs do and he care about me, that I know for a fact,I would recomend Dr Richman to everyone. And one more thing his staff is just wonderful they are very proffesional.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Richman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Bruce D Richman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBruce Richman Do Pc, 817 Lawn Ave Ste 1, Sellersville, PA
Dr. Bruce D Richman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sellersville, PA.