Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Roberts
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL, with another office in Maywood, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,, Loyola University Medical Center and Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Bruce Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.